05 April 2012

Carlos Slim delighted with Macedonia visit


I'm delighted at the beauties of the region, the hospitality of the people of Macedonia wherever I had the chance to make contacts in this very short period of time, Mexican businessman Carlos Slim told a press conference on Monday after the IT conference was closed in Ohrid."I didn't have much time for more sightseeing... I knew very little about Macedonia, I knew something about Alexander the Great and the history of the country, but you have to excuse me for my modest knowledge. Only two days ago I found out that Mother Teresa was born here, Slim said adding he would visit Macedonia again as soon as he had the chance.
Moreover, the Mexican billionaire welcomed the commitment of the government in enabling development of the country through various activities.
Slim during his three-day stay in Macedonia will tour the most famous landmarks in Ohrid.
The richest man in the world co-chaired a meeting of the Broadband Commission for Digital Development, which was convened for the first time outside of its headquarters in Geneva, New York and Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment