05 March 2012

Skiing: Slovenian Brajovic wins Shar Mountain Cup

Slovenian skier Gregor Brajovic is the winner of the 39. Sarplaninski Cup, held at Popova Sapka winter resort over the weekend.
Brajovic posted the best overall time in the slalom and giant slalom races, followed by Igor Laikert from Bosnia&Herzegovina and Dardan Dehari from Macedonia.
Brajovic was rewarded with EUR 3,000 for the win and the Cup trademark - a 'sarplaninec' dog."
My father will keep the puppy first, but I will take it to my new house once I finish it. With regards to the races, I am very satisfied from both wins", said Brajovic upon receiving the Cup.
The Sarplaninski Cup is held under the Government's auspices, whereas Slovenian ski legend Bojan Krizaj is the competition director.

No comments:

Post a Comment